Thursday, July 9, 2009

Playing tag OR A writing exercise, Either way, it's fun!

I was just tagged by Jamie Debree at The Variety Pages blog. The best tool a writer can have is the ability to lie, to create a great story that is totally un-true. Isn't that what the entire Fiction section of the book store is full of? This meme looked like it would be really fun!

**********************
‘Sometimes you can learn more about a person by what they don’t tell you. Sometimes you can learn a lot from the things they just make up. If you are tagged with this Meme, lie to me. Then tag 7 other folks (one for each deadly sin) and hope they can lie.’

Pride: What is your biggest contribution to the world? Madonna learned her 1980's style of dress from ME. Yep, I was the one who told her that fingerless gloves, stirrup pants worn under a fluffy mini-skirt, old Converse tennies, and tee-shirts torn to Hell would look AWESOME together. Was I right, or was I right??

Envy: What do your co-workers wish they had which is yours? Oh, I just know Joe (my only co-worker) just longs for my 8 year old Compaq Armads E500 laptop. The things he could do with it.....!

Gluttony: What did you eat last night? An entire Australian Lobster drenched in butter, and a HUGE fillet Mignon steak, covered with sauteed mushrooms. For dessert, I had a piece of Lemon Drop cheesecake. Of course, an entire bottle of wine to wash it all down.

Lust: What really lights your fire? Men who have long stringy, greasy hair and tattoos ALL Over their bodies! Ya Know, the asshole types who like to push you around. They really know how to get their gal to do whatever they want. Mmmmm.... I'd love to get together with one of those "Bad Boy" types! Just thinking of them make me all quivery inside.

Anger: What is the last thing that really pissed you off? When I woke up and the sun was shining. What the hell? Why can't it be rainy all the time? Rainy and cold. I think I am moving to Seattle or England. Sun! It just RUINED my day!

Greed: Name something you keep from others. Everything! I refuse to share anything. If I have it, I'll be G*dd**ned if I'll even let you borrow it. I worked hard for my stuff... so NO, you cannot use it!!

Sloth: What’s the laziest thing you’ve ever done? Stayed in my jammies for three days in a row watching movies and eating junk food. No cleaning, no shower, just DVD's, microwave popcorn, ice cream, sodas, and cold cereal! I never even left the house to go into the yard... YAWN! I think I will go take a nap now......

*************************************
I hereby tag MontanaScarecrow, MountainMan, OHN, Pepe, CRC (aka Hot Stuff), Colorado Girl, and Zen Panda. Of course, anyone else can participate if they want to! Please leave a note in the comments section if you post to your own blog, or you can just put your answers into the comments section.

6 comments:

ZenPanda said...

are you coming to the tweetup?

Michele said...

Nope... I haven't ever tweeted-- or whatever it would be. I don't know much about Twitter, and don't need one more distraction right now. Lord knows, I already have enough of 'em!
Thanks for the invite though!

Finding joy said...

Ha Ha! Very funny. I really want to borrow ALL of your stuff! OK, I guess it's my turn.

Rock Chef said...

I am so glad you helped Madonna out like that, she so needed it!

Thanks for the tag, I will do this very soon!

Rock Chef said...

Where dud my comment go?

I loved this post - really funny. I think I know a guy who fits that description - shall I get him to give you a call? :-)

Michele said...

CRC- Sorry to confuse you, I have comment moderation on for comments made on anything over 3 days old.
Sooooo.... you met my ex-husband? I already know him, and could do without! Thanks anyways! :-D